What you’ll learn
• How to apply AML procedures and KYC checks to trading & shipping companies
• Which additional risk factors apply to trading companies.
• How these risks can be minimized
• Entry-level AML compliance professionals looking to expand their knowledge
• Mid-level AML compliance professionals looking to expand their knowledge
• Individuals looking to start a career in Fintech AML compliance
• Owners of regulated businesses and their staff
• Individuals working in a regulated business with many customer from the international trade & shipping industry
• Entrepreneurs looking to start a regulated business with many customer from the international trade & shipping industry
|Content||Standard Course||Certified Course|
|Real-life example cases||✓||✓|
|24/7 access anytime& anywhere||✓||✓|
|Up to date||✓||✓|
|Courses developed by experienced AML experts||✓||✓|
|Bonus best practice tips||✕||✓|
|Useful downloadable bonus material||✕||✓|
|Live Q&A Session with one of our training professionals||✕||✓|
|Marked final assessment||✕||✓|
This trade based money laundering course covers all aspects of trade based money laundering. Basic AML knowledge is required in order to learn the most from this course. We therefore recommend completing our AML essential course prior to signing up to this course.
This trade based money laundering course is especially important for anti-money laundering analysts dealing with customers from the international shipping and trade industry. However, the knowledge obtained in this trade based money laundering course is useful for general AML and KYC work. Trade based money laundering is highly complex and learnings on how to deal with money laundering in this industry can also be applied to other industries.
This trade based money laundering course covers all important aspects of money laundering in international trade and shipping explaining various money laundering methods in this industry. The following are a few examples of methods used in trade based money laundering:
- Over- and Under-Invoicing of Goods and Services
- Multiple Invoicing of Goods and Services
- Over- and Under-Shipments of Goods and Services
- Falsely Described Goods and Services
Furthermore, this trade based money laundering course covers relvant authorities which work together to combat trade based money laundering and can provide useful information and support:
- Customs Agencies
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Financial Intelligence Units
- Tax Authorities
- Banking Supervisors
This trade based money laundering course will focus on potential red flags during trade based money laundering so that you are able to identify these quickly and understand why these may indicate a potential money laundering risk.
Will you aid us in the fight against money laundering and prevent money launderers from abusing the international trade & shipping sector in order to create a safe and innovative shopping environment for everyone? Our certified courses prepare you for the intricacies of money laundering risks in the financial sector.
Ensure that your business or institution remains compliant in order to avoid fines and other restrictions so that you can focus on entirely on optimizing and promoting your product or service. Educated employees can increase effectiveness and reduce costs when undertaking relevant anti-money laundering checks and ongoing monitoring. AFC Academy certified employees are ready to go immediately and save you a lot of time & effort in the ongoing efforts in AML.